At Jesma A/S we take necessary measures to minimize the spread of coronavirus (COVID19), therefore we have implemented the following precautions:
- Jesma strictly follows all the issued instruction by the Danish Authorities
- All Jesma employees who have the possibility are fully / partly working from home
- All Jesma employees who are physically at the office are keeping the recommended distance and all workplaces are rearranged accordingly
- All, not essential physical meetings are replaced by MS Teams virtual conferences
- All the breaks are split into different timeslots, ensuring that people are not gathering in groups
- Each office area has at least a few sanitizing stations following the recommendations issued by the National Board of Health
- Goods receipt/dispatch takes place without personal contact (if possible)
Our sales and project management teams are operational at full capacity, utilizing all digital channels including phone, email, MS Teams / Skype, ready to discuss your projects, offers, and orders.
Jesma workshop and technical department are working at the full pace to provide service and technical consultancy as usual.
Please contact us via phone at +45 75 72 11 00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, we are always ready to support you.