Mass flow MeterThroughput WeighersFlow Scales
The Mass Flow Meter uses mass acceleration instead of gravity to weigh. It can weigh traditionally difficult material such as potash, milk powder, starch, wood pellets, granulates and different types of minerals, and especially ones with fluctuating densities, with accuracies down to 0,5 % and repeatability of 0,1%.
Mass Flow Meter applications:
Loading/ Unloading from silos – with built-in controller functions for preset loading, totalizers, and feed control. The mass flow meter, CO-B Series offers a good alternative to loading/ unloading.
Flow control – keep a constant flow rate over long periods within tight tolerances. The CO-B Series is not affected by material temperatures and environmental variations, meaning that stops for recalibration is not required.
Continuous blending – blend fixed relation ingredients with other ingredients, CO-B Series works with master control systems and accepts external set points.
- Not susceptible to material density and installation miscues.
- Installed directly in a vertical material path.
- Fully enclosed for a clean working environment and no fragile parts in contact with material.
- Few moving parts and a robust design assure stable calibration and a long lifetime.
- Unmatched long-term repeatability makes it ideal in continuous measuring.