The new unique development in truck loading scales.
Jesma JesLoader is designed for loading a pre-set amount of bulk material into a truck from multiple silos. The JesLoader is mounted on rails so it can be moved from one silo to another, loading the required amount of material from each. The JesLoader eliminates the need for mounting a scale below each silo or the need for repeated trips to a bridge scale after the filling from each silo.
- The functionality of the Jesloader:
- After the truck has been positioned correctly, the driver enters the order no. into the control system. This can be a part of the overall control system or an IT8000E receipt handling solution from Jesma. Note: the overall control is not part of Jesma’s delivery.
- The JesLoader will position itself correctly below the pre-programmed silo by navigating via an incremental encoder (Tacho counter)
- When the Jesloader is positioned under the silo, the correct amount of product is released into the scale as ordered through the receipt handing system.
- After completed filling, the JesLoader is guided into the correct position above the truck inlet by means of a remote-control unit. The product will be released into the truck by accept from the operator.